“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same.” – President Ronald Reagan
Are You Ready to Stand With Us?
I Will Stand To:
- Maintain Freedom of Religion and all Constitutional Rights that I enjoy as an American Citizen.
- Support all Policies and Laws that will Strengthen the Family.
- Encourage Unity in the Community through Respectful Sharing of Ideas.
I Commit To:
- Register to Vote and Vote for Judicial, Local, State, and Federal Candidates that will Support Family. Faith and Freedom.
- Pray for the Blessings of Liberty to Rest upon the People of our Country, and that the Cause of Religion and Freedom will be Favored by God.
- Encourage Family, Friends, and Associates to Register and Vote.
- Know your elected officials and give them your input.
- Support Federal, State, and Local Laws and Policies that Uphold Religious and Constitutional Rights and Strengthen the Family.
I believe that as Americans we have more that unites us than divides us. 80% of us have faith in a greater power, we love our families, and we treasure the freedoms that we have inherited as citizens of this great country. My father was a prisoner of war during World War II, and the great sacrifice he made for his religion, family and country has left a deep impression on me. I stand in gratitude for the freedoms I enjoy, and want to serve in every way I can to preserve them.