I Will Stand To:
- Maintain Freedom of Religion and all Constitutional Rights that I enjoy as an American Citizen.
- Support all Policies and Laws that will Strengthen the Family.
- Encourage Unity in the Community through Respectful Sharing of Ideas.
I Commit To:
- Register to Vote and Vote for Judicial, Local, State, and Federal Candidates that will Support Family. Faith and Freedom.
- Pray for the Blessings of Liberty to Rest upon the People of our Country, and that the Cause of Religion and Freedom will be Favored by God.
- Encourage Family, Friends, and Associates to Register and Vote.
- Know your elected officials and give them your input.
- Support Federal, State, and Local Laws and Policies that Uphold Religious and Constitutional Rights and Strengthen the Family.
President Ronald Reagan
love or goodness or joy worth having.”
James Madison, 4th President of the United States
government of any other.”
As I have watched the disturbing events of what I consider unproductive ways of standing for what one believes, I was grateful to be made aware of this developing organization which stands for things I hold dear. I am grateful for its non-partisan and non-denominational focus to bring people together regardless of political party affiliation, race, or religious persuasions to focus on and be educated about the events in our community, nation, and the world that seek to destroy the things I believe make society functional. I am particularly impressed that one of the purposes of the organization is to encourage unity in the community through the respectful sharing of ideas.
Chris and Ted Stewart
From the book entitled, Seven Miracles that Saved America
Jon Meacham | Author of The Soul of American: The Battle for our Better Angels
Civil War General Joshua Chamberlain
the virtue of civic charity. We must seek to understand one another, to treat each other not as
enemies but as friends, and to secure justice for all without demonizing and ostracizing those
with whom we disagree.”